Monday, March 12, 2012

Anyone still out there?

It has almost been a year since my last blog and I was wondering.......Is anyone still out there? I am starting my weight loss journey again. I did not succeed at my goal last time but I refuse to just give up. I fell down for a bit but I'm back up!!! I am happy to say I have not gained all my weight back so this time my starting weight is 246lbs. Yup, 246lbs I said it. I am one of those people that do not tell their weight to anyone but this time I am putting it straight out there for everyone to see. Hopefully this will be the last time I say those numbers due to embarassment. I have an upcoming trip I planned to Vegas for my 30th birthday. I can not stand the thought of wearing my ankle Capri's with a black tank top and a black sweater on top in 110 degree weather. Nooo way! I want to be able to wear shorts and a short sleeve shirt and be comfortable. I know  I only have a short period of time (2 months) to achieve my goal. That would be unrealistic but I'll be happy with whatever weight I shed, and will continue towards my goal after the trip as well. Any support is welcomed and I'm sure will keep me motivated! Thanks for reading guys. I will post again tomorrow. xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment