Monday, April 25, 2011

Giving it ONE last shot!

So as you all probably been wondering where I have been at..... I've been here, stuffing my face. I feel like a absolute failure but am not ready to lose this battle! Enough is freakin' enough man!!! I have no clue why I can not stay focused and shed these pounds. I think I am seriously addicted to food. It's there for me at all times, when I'm happy, sad, fustrated, excited.. you get the picture! Right now I am going through a whole shit load of stress, which I will let you guys in on, on upcoming blogs. I am going to start blogging again on a daily basis. I find that all your support really helped me out when I used to blog. I actually went to the market on my phone and see that there is a blogger app, so excited!!! That's gonna help me out alot. So I look forward to chatting with you guys everyday again and reading all your comments!!!!
So here we go!!!! Day 1!!!!! Off to the gym :)

Let you all know how it went later.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it. I am here, cheering you on

    Melissa A
    www.byebyefatgirl.net

    ReplyDelete