Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Just like a damn crack feen....

So even though I haven't blogged for a few day's I wanted to let you guy's know I have been doing great! I have been portioning everything and eating very healthy and of course only drinking water!! Yummmmm! lmaoo.... I have been going to the gym and each time I'm there I do 3miles on the treadmill and some of the circuit machines. I actually am looking to my weigh in this week. I know I am going to do much better than last week.
I noticed tonight that food is really like a drug. My husband was eating some snacks in bed and I felt like I couldn't even stay in the same room. I felt like I was going crazy like I just had to have some!!! I felt like a total crack feen!!! So instead I got up, got myself a couple of grapes, and my water bottle and stayed out of the room till he was done. lmao.... It's crazy realizing this!
So I don't think I have mentioned my little side gig. I am a self employed cake decorator! Honestly it is a little hard at times to stay in control when you have all these goodies around but I think I've overcome that temptation being that I see cake every damn week. lol. Feel free to check out what I do: http://www.jazestycakes.weebly.com/
Anyhow, I'm going to call it a night. Sweet Dreams everyone! xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I will NOT go to a cake website-not just yet, I'm not strong enough either...;-) Glad to hear you are ok, was worried about you!

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awsome. I know what you mean about food feeling like drug. To tell you the truth if my husband wasn't eating what I eat idk how I'd do it. Great job. Kepp it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you can get the cakes into the city, I use 30 per week for birthdays for my catering customers.. Hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay. Glad you are still working out :) It is hard to be around people eating, but it will get easier. I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all! It is extremely hard being around my hubby he loves to snack. Therefor we have to have allthe goodies in the house for him and my stepdaughter.
    OMG Allan get out of here. You own a catering company?

    ReplyDelete