Thursday, September 30, 2010

Chicken & Salad can it get any better?

Okay, so yes that was a little sarcastic. lol. Did my run today and woohoo I feel great! I can already start to tell the difference even though it's just 8.5 lbs lost so far. I'm guessing I have lost inches along with that. I was able to fit into a pair of capri's today that I haven't been able to get up passed my hips all summer. I must say it felt awesome! 
Me and my little family were invited to eat dinner at my titi' Jo's house tonight. I am determined to eat right while I am there. Thanks to Vanessa!!! I can do it! I know she is making baked chicken so I will have 1 piece with salad. No extra side!!!
Talk to you guy's later
xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is really thoughtful that someone would care enough to make something good for you!

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete