Monday, September 27, 2010

My Ass meet's Treadmill :0) Once again.....

I must confess! Since Thursday evening I have let loose on my healthy eating. I have eaten shit that I shouldn't of! It was just one of those party weekend's plus no control.
Although all the bad food I did still weigh in on Friday. I only lost a 1/2 of lb. being that my eating was not up to par. I must say I feel gross now. I cant wait to get my Ass (literally) back in the gym and on the treadmill!!!
 (Don't you just love it Bethany!!!!)
I have to stick with writing a post everyday so I remain focused! I did treat myself to a brand new mp3 player yesterday, so I'm pretty excited about using it for the 1st time. My video Ipod that I have is just way to bulky. I'm in love with this little guy! He's a little bit smaller than my pinkie and holds over 2,000 songs!!! How awesome is that!

Soooo I have a new goal to try to lose at the least 15lbs by Oct. 30th. My sister is thinking about having a Halloween party, and needless to say I need to try to fit my Ass (again..literally) into something sexy! Well I am off to the gym now. I will definitely post again this evening.
Breakfast: Oatmeal, 1/2 of a Banana & Water

6 comments:

  1. Wooo! You have a pic of the real "Big Booty Judy" on your page!! I love it!! Im glad that you are not giving up on your work outs. Blogging daily really helps me maintain focus. Im not only going to have to look myself in the mirror if I mess up, I have to tell the world. That is pure motivation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I keep Bethanny in line as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha Bethany, I thought you'd like that pic! Yesss blogging does help sooo much. I'm focused man!!! Good Allan you can keep me in line too now! The more support the better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey just wanted you to know that even if you feel like you had no control over what you ate at the parties you went to this week the fact is you did. You had total control of what you ate. You could have eatten before the pary or brought something healthy that you could have eatten. Think about that next time you go out. I always ask ppl if they mind if I bring a lil something when going to any party or bbq just incase my options are limited. Keep that in mind next time. It will make it easier to pass up the other stuff. =) And yay to you getting a new Mp3 player. I love music. Have fun and look luck this week.

    ReplyDelete