Monday, September 20, 2010

Just ohhhh-soooo Motivated!

WooHooo I feel great!!! Extremely, extremely, motivated and am hoping that this motivation continues throughout my weight loss journey. Which we all know most likely will not happen. That's why I am hoping this blog will help me out with support from others who are on the same journey!
All my life I was pretty average in weight... maybe with a few extra pounds, but nothing to really complain about. Although, I was always unhappy and wanted to lose wait. Since I have been married, which is 4 year's now I have put on approximately 75lbs. You can say it "WOW, that's alot"!!! I honestly think it's all from just being beyond comfortable with my hubby (his eating habit's are not the best either).  No matter how much weight I've put on, he still says "I look great and he loves me just the way I am". But I have finally come to grips with the fact that "I" am not happy with my weight gain and MUST to do something about it! I refuse to live my life unhappy with myself and always hiding behind my black clothing. I can't wear half the thing's I'd love too, and hate that I just have to be satisfied with whatever fit's. So with all that said, I am soooo ready to start shedding pounds and start a new happy healthy life. My first week of working out and watching what I ate was last week. I must say I did pretty good and am proud of myself. I barely cheated and lost a total of 8lbs!!!! That must be why I feel so motivated this week to continue working on my goal.
I'm not following a certain diet, but I will be eating way more healthier food's and portioning the not so healthy ones. I will make it a "MUST" to go to the gym everyday!!! I once read somewhere: "I eat everyday so I must work out everyday". I have never forgotten that quote and just oh so love it, so that's what I am going to TRY to do!
Well I must bring this post to an end because It's time to take my Destiny to dance class. I look forward to this journey and new follower's (hopefully) to lend me a hand.
-Tamika

1 comment:

  1. I know that blogging has been a tremendous help for me, it's like a free weight watchers meeting.
    Good luck and congrats on an awesome first week.

    ReplyDelete