Thursday, September 23, 2010

Oh Zeppole, how I just love you.

So I must admit to you guy's. Yesterday was a failure. I did not go to the gym nor go on my elliptical lastnight. I helped my sister during the day clean out her garage. Then yesterday evening was literally hell! So I had no energy or will-power to do anything! And as I've told you guy's before I am an emotional eater. So I kind of failed with eating too. I ate a sandwich before I went to bed. :-(
Amongst all that shitty bad news, I think I should tell you I did do ONE thing good! While I was at my sister's she ordered Pizza, Garlic knots, and my ALL TIME FAVORITE SWEET EVERRRRR Zeppoles. I'd pass over any food for a zeppole! So my therapy for it was to just take a picture and walk away. Hahahaha!!!!
By the way, I didn't have pizza, I only had 1 garlic knot and No Zeppoles!
Well this morning is a new day! I am going to work twice as hard today at the gym being that I was a slacker yesterday. I will update you guy's later. Thanks for the support! xoxox
-Tamika

4 comments:

  1. Does your sister want to get fit too? Does she live close enough to be a weight loss buddy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having the will power to walk away is awsome. Next time it will be that much easier. Yay for you! I agree with Bethanny if your sister is close enough maybe you can help eachother out. Goals are easier to achive when you have help. Good Luck today. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work on the resistance-saying no will get easier and easier! Keep it up!

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete