Friday, October 1, 2010

I wear short short's! Okay, Well not yet :0)

I was so looking forward to today for my weigh in. Even though my goal of 5lbs wasn't  met I am still happy with my result's! 3 more lbs to say goodbye to.. Forever! I wasn't to thrilled at first but when I started to think of thing's that weigh 3lbs, I am supa dee dupa excited bitchezzzzz! lmaooo!!!!
This healthy eating is not that bad after all, and may I say more than worth it!!! I went to the gym today and did my 3 miles. I had some company so the time flew by while we were there. I left feeling so energized and focused. Knowing that I didn't miss one day this week of working out makes me even more motivated to get my ass back there tomorrow! This weekend will be my 1st weekend going to the gym. I'm hoping it's not that crowded. I usually go at 12:00 during the week so it's so empty. I love it that way, no one staring and I can sweat as much as I want! lol
Does anyone do Zumba? If so, how do you like it?? I sooo wanna buy the dvd's and start doing that at home every evening.

Ahhh...I can't wait till next summer when I can wear short shorts, tank tops, and a cute bathing suit I actually love!!!
That bathing suit gives me inspiration! I can do it! I will be there one day!
Talk to you later guys. xoxo
 

1 comment:

  1. That dude's ass cheeks are scarey. That suit is super cute!! Yes, I feel your pain-I have been stuck in 3 pound land for a few weeks now. Ugh. But it will get better. All the people I know who tried Zumba really like it-it's not my thing, but seems like a great workout!

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete