Monday, October 11, 2010

1 slice isn't so bad, is it?

Another great weekend has passed. Can you believe I finally did it and went to the gym on Saturday and Sunday! I'm pretty excited about that. Yesterday I did have to actually force myself to go. It also didn't help at all that my husband wanted me to just stay home and relax with him. I felt horrible for leaving him but once I was there on that treadmill I felt awesome! A bit of self accomplishment. :0)
My food choices this weekend were pretty good I must say besides Friday. Friday's in my house are Pizza Friday's as Destiny (my step-daughter) say's. So we did order pizza. Buttttt instead of ordering a whole pie like we usually do, I just ordered what I knew they were going to eat and 1 slice for myself. I must say I always had to eat at least 2 slices to get full and with that 1 slice I ate I was extremely satisfied. Saturday for dinner my husband wanted to Chinese food. I ordered myself steamed chicken with garlic sauce, and yesterday for dinner I ate a Greek salad with grilled chicken. As you can see I don't cook on the weekend's. Lmao! Those are my day's off being that I cook all week.

Anywho.... I must say Thank you to Polar for a wonderful award.
So with this award I must tell you 7 thing's about myself :
1. My favorite time of the year is Christmas.
2. I love the cold weather rather than the hot weather. (this might change due to drastic weight loss) lol :o)
3. I am a self taught cake decorator.
4. I yearn for the day to have a child of my own.
5. I love NYC!!! If I was a single woman that's where I would be living.
6. I am of Puerto Rican descent but have never been to Puerto Rico and do not speak spanish.
7. I have a serious earring addiction!!!!!!!!!!!!

So today I am off to the gym, again. Then off to enjoy the lovely sunny day that it is...
I'll post again later this evening!
:0)



5 comments:

  1. I wish I could skip cooking on the weekends! Lucky girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your enthusiasm rubs off on me. I am so lazy. I know from experience that once I get started consitently, I can make a routine out of exercising. You have to go to the gym to get on the treadmill, I only need to get up and go in the den! Good luck on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh YAY-would love to see some of your cakes! Or maybe not until I lose a few more pounds... ;-) I love NYC, too!

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to beat temptation!!! I'm a new follower and love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bethany if it makes you feel better it's not every weekend only when I can get away with it lol.
    Faith just think of how great it would be to be the size you want. You'd be able to wear anythiing at look great!!!
    Polar check out my website: www.JazestyCakes.weebly.com Just looking won't hurt, I promise :)
    Thanks Christina!!!

    ReplyDelete