Friday, October 8, 2010

Freakin Fantabolous!!!

So I weighed in again this morning just like the last 3 Friday morning's, and woo-hoooo I feel freaking fantabolous! Another 3.5lb's gone! I'm so happy this is actually working. I have never felt greater. It's the most awesomest feeling to know that I'm doing this all by myself, alone, absolutely no help and I'm doing it!!!! Polar's mom I'll be right along with you next summer in our slinky bikini's, lmao! Anyhow I'm baking away like a usual Friday morning. Have a big order that's due tomorrow so that's what my Friday night is looking like.  As soon as I'm done baking I gotta run my big butt to the gym. I'll talk to you guy's later!

1 comment:

  1. Kick ass Lady!!! An award for your kick-assness on my blog!

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete