Friday, October 15, 2010

Dude Wtf ?!?!

Okay so I was excited all week for today's weigh in. I went to the gym everyday this week except for Monday. I even went Saturday and Sunday for the first time! My menu has been oatmeal for breakfast, veggie patty or tuna on a sandwich thin for lunch, Fiber one bar for snack, and for dinner everyday this week except for Monday, I've had a salad!!! When I stepped on the scale this morning my result was: 1.5 pounds down. REALLY DUDE??? I was in utter shock. I had to get off and step back on the scale like 2 times more. Nope, it wasn't budging on bit! So yeah really 1.5 pounds down and worked extra hard this week. I have no idea.....
So just thought I'd show you guy's the end result:


Ha ha ha!!! Just Kidding.

5 comments:

  1. That is a great loss. I know that you have been drinking a lot of water, but make sure to drink extra extra when u work out. Also, I think you need to add more fruits and veggies. Add some blueberries to your oatmeal and add lettuce and tomato to the veggie burger. You are doing great so far Tamika, I am trying to keep up with you ;) I hope I have a loss when I weigh in Monday. I hate those no movement weigh ins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol....maybe its just that you are gaining more muscle which weighs more than fat. With me my results are always a week behind so don't give up now because you may see better results next week, which I would be completely satisfied with losing 1.5 lbs. As long as the scale is going down instead of up its party time. Congratulations on the weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1.5 lbs is a great loss Tameka! Don't forget your body needs to release the weight in increments so huge drops will happen in the beginning but not as you progress. You just worry about doing what you need to do and trust that it is working and that your body knows what it is doing, it's working with you, so just be patient and don't mind that scale, UGH.
    K.
    www.it-is-time.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tameka, water is 8 lbs for 64 ounces. Drink alot, pee alot, weigh after peeing.. All good, stay on track, send me a cake... Holiday time, we can use the cakes here...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there! Keep doing what you are doing and it will pay off!

    ReplyDelete