Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'm on Fireee...

I totally forgot to post last night being that I posted MY Story! (New Tab) Well, all has been well. I have been eating great this week. Oatmeal for breakfast, Veggie patty on a sandwich thin for lunch, Salad for dinner, and a Fiber One bar for snack. Oh and don't let me forget water, water, water!!!!  I have been to the gym everyday so far and have done my 3 miles on the treadmill everyday. So I feel pretty good. I am hoping for a bigger weight loss this week and actually can't wait to weigh in tomorrow. :0) 





Good news! I'm buying a treadmill today. So now I can work out during the day at the gym and at night on the treadmill. Welll.... that's the plan. I must say I have my elliptical and still can't really use it. It hurts like hell!!! My knee's burn!!!!!!! I have no idea why the pain is bad. The only ONE time I did good is when I was watching the Biggest Loser.


So yesterday I got around to finally making some weight loss rewards for myself. I'm pretty excited about that. It gives me something to look forward too! Of course my hubby has no idea about them...lol lol lol




5 comments:

  1. I want an elliptical so bad! So happy for you that you are doing so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get that it's hard to get used to eating your greens. My whole life my veggies were limited to green beans and corn. Your doing great,enjoy that treadmill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job fellow New yorker! and ellipticals hurt like hell at first but start small and increase on it and u will be fine over time. Keep up the great work.
    K.
    www.it-is-time.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are the weight loss rewards? Hope they are pretty clothes!!!! Or a trip!!!

    Do tell!

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Bethany & Ann-Marie!!!! Yes my veggies alway's used to consist of corn, lettuce, & tomatoes. lol.
    Thank you so much K, I will definitely keep trying. I'm gonna check out your blog now.
    Polar I did a "Weight Loss Reward" tab on the top. Let me know if you see it and what you think. I'm still thinking them over so I may change some or better yet add some! :0)

    ReplyDelete