Thursday, October 7, 2010

Still at it!

So yes, I have been gone for a few day's. I do apologize to my follower's. However even though I haven't posted anything I am still at it and going strong! I have been getting better and better and watching what I eat. I think about everything before putting it in my mouth. Yes Everything! LMAOOOO!!!
I did miss working out Monday & Tuesday however I doubled up yesterday and today at the gym. Tomorrow is my weigh in and I must say I cant wait to see the number. Whatever it is I will be happy with it (as long as it's dropping). I think it's time for me to start thinking about some weight loss goals and rewards so I have something to look forward to as I lose. Any idea's?
I was thinking I may have to take up Alan's challenge to keep up with these post everyday. Still thinking about it though ;-)
Well I'm going to catch up on reading your blog's. I'll post again tomorrow. Have a goodnight all!!!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA too funny. Looking forward to hearing about your weigh in!

    As for goals, is there anything you want to lower health wise? BP? Cholesterol? Resting glucose?

    Or do you want to be a certain size? I'm destined to be a size 6, even if I have to shave off a buttcheek.

    I bought myself some really nice size 6 jeans-so that is a good motivator for me...

    Also, when I am done I am going to have a facial peel to rejuvenate and young-ify myself. I already botox so that is out as a reward...

    Oh and also we are going to Turks and Caicos next year, and I can't wait to pick out a slinky sexy swimsuit.

    Thanks for the kind words on my blog!!!

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete