Sunday, October 17, 2010

I must admit... Horrible

I know when I'm doing good I'm so excited to write about and tell all.
Well this weekend sucked ass. I did horrible. I guess my loss threw me off. No idea why cause I know it's still a loss and I need to be happy about it. I was just totally off track with my diet this weekend. Don' t get me wrong it's not like I stuffed my face, but my decisions were just horrible. Chicken Penne over a Chicken salad! Horrible I say. I will be back at the good habits tomorrow though. I must tell you I feel nothing but guilt and FAT from eating that way. At least when I do eat good it also makes me feel great and motivates me to do better! Well just thought I'd update you guy's. Talk to you tomorrow.
Oh and Allan you never told me who you worked for?

3 comments:

  1. You can make low fat versions. Oh wait, you dont cook on the weekend and thats why Im jealous of you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are jumping right back on the wagon! We all have those weekends when we look back and wonder what we were thinking. My goal is to make those fewer and farther between!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TAMIKA! It's natural to go back to our old ways. It's what we know best. But remember you control what you do. You're smarter than the average bear and you know you can change your lifestyle for the better. Stay positive and get it! No one can put you down, no one can stop you, but YOU! Take control of the situation. AND DONT STOP! love you!!

    ReplyDelete